In-Country Programs (ICP) are core programs of CPSC identified in line with the specific needs from each CPSC Member Countrries. They are usually organized in the country and are done on an annual basis. CPSC extends its technical expertise and services and at the same time keeps itself abreast with the current training needs of the member countries through ICPs.
This programs between CPSC and the member governments. CPSC provides the service of faculty consultants for the training materials development and program implementation, while the host country/partner institution provides for the local coordination, facilities as well as local logistics.
Based on the needs and training demands gathered from the member countries, CPSC focuses on the implementation of In-Country Programs on the following themes according to the 5-year Corporate Plan 2013-2018:
- Administration and Management of TVET
- Non-Technical Skills for TVET
- Public-Private Partnership in TVET/ Institution Linkage
- Entrepreneurship and Management in TVET / Entrepreneurship Development in TVET
- Research and Development in TVET
- Green and Clean TVET
- Monitoring and Evaluation of TVET Programs/ Monitoring, Evaluation and Standardization
- Competency – Based Curriculum Development in TVET
- Project Management and Development
- Accreditation, Certification and Quality Assurance in TVET Institutions
- Image-Building and Sustainability in TVET
- Strategic Management and Planning in TVET
- Integrating ICT in TVET Delivery and Instruction
- Accreditation, Certification and Quality Improvement
- Innovations in TVET for the Development of the Regional Human Resources
Participants of the RPs and the ICPs are nominated by the concerned ministries and departments in the member countries through the CPSC Liaison Officers, Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) may send individuals to these programs on a fee-paying sponsorship basis.
Admission to all programs is open to all official nominees from Member Governments of CPSC as well as to other interested parties from technical and vocational institutions and polytechnics, training centers, industries and NGOs.